World Health Organisation – COVID-19 Advice for the public
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider
Manufactur3D Has Created This Resource Page By Collecting Data Shared On Respective Official Websites of WHO, Indian Government And Other Companies.
This Resource Is To Highlight The Work Of The 3D Printing Companies To Fight Against The Covid-19 Pandemic.
We Do Not Intend To Highlight A Few Companies Or To Promote Them. We Are Highlighting All The Companies That Are Supporting The Cause And All Those Who Are Connecting With Us To Share Their Stories.
We Apologize Beforehand If Any Company Is Missing From Our List. We Ask These Missed Out Companies To Contact Us So We Can Highlight And Mention Their Website And Resource Center As Well.
Kindly Contact Us At firstname.lastname@example.org To Share How You Are Helping In The Fight Against Covid-19 Outbreak. We Would Add Your Resource Here (Note: We Only Highlight 3D Printing Companies).
Take Care And Stay Safe.