Endurance, a manufacturer of powerful laser attachments for any 3D printer & CNC machines since 2015 has invented and new revolutionary laser box ver. 2.0 with Mo2 PCB which has a programmable board that allows to do a lot of cool things.
How does it work?
Above: The working of the Mo2 PCB
Key features of an Endurance MO2 PCB:
1. Analog input 0-10 PWM output 0-100%.
2. TTL input up to 24V PWM output.
3. The input in comparator mode 5V on 2V laser is turned off.
4. Focusing mode laser PWM 1%.
5. Adjustable laser voltage threshold of 4.5 to 5.5V
6. Protection against reverse polarity reversal of analog, comparator and TTL inputs.
7. The delay in applying the voltage to the laser when the unit is turned on 0.5 – 1 sec.
8. Ability to install both large and small box without modifications of the printed circuit board.
9. Ability to run an impulse mode with a wide variety of frequency and duration width.
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”More News” background=”” border=”Orange” thumbright=”yes” number=”4″ style=”grid” align=”none” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
While a laser box has a tested DC-DC converter for the laser diode, voltage measurement sensor, voltmeter + ammeter to control voltage and current on the diode, temperature sensor to control the laser diode temperature.
All these things combined together allow to use it on any diode laser up to 10A current consumption. You can run your laser in any mode, impulse, flashing, CW. You can connect to an older CNC machine that has an only 0-10V analog controller.
Recently, Endurance also announced the launch of its new Pro Laser modules. The design has been improved significantly and the main idea is to offer an engraving and cutting tool for companies who already have 3D printer farm, CNC machinery division.