SHINING 3D, a leading global provider of 3D technologies ranging from 3D scanning to 3D printing, introduces the EINSTAR 3D scanner, a low-cost handheld 3D scanner designed to make high-quality 3D data acquisition available to everyone.
EINSTAR, which is equipped with three infrared VCSEL projectors, two stereo depth cameras, and one RGB colour camera, can quickly capture stable and clear details while producing high-quality data with colour texture. It is the ideal tool for quickly and easily getting started with 3D scanning or 3D modelling.
“Our mission at SHINING 3D is to make quality 3D digitizing technology accessible to everybody, helping enterprises and individuals to enter the realm of the digital world. Einstar has been developed, allowing everybody to digitize the world around them like never before.”-Rebecca Khoo, Product Manager Professional 3D Digitizing, SHINING 3D
Main features of EINSTAR 3D Scanner
- Great variety of application scenarios: Thanks to multiple data output formats, EINSTAR is the ideal companion for 3D scanning jobs in a wide range of projects and industries. No matter for 3D printing, Design, VR&AR or something completely different: EINSTAR´s versatility unlocks new dimensions of ideas and creativity.
- High-quality Data: EINSTAR collects high density point cloud data fast and easily with point distance up to 0.1mm.
- High Color Fidelity: Benefit from built-in RGB color camera, EINSTAR reproduces the original colors of the scanned objects authentically.
- Detail-oriented Enhancement Technology: The built-in enhancement technology optimizes the point cloud for complete data acquisition, better guides your scanning and improve the data quality.
- Stable Outdoor Scanning: With 3 infrared VCSEL projectors, EINSTAR can capture clear scan data and generate stable outputs outdoors.
- Comfortable for Eyes: Thanks to the invisible light of the projector, the scanning process is comfortable for the eyes.
- Streamlined User Experience: A smooth and fast scanning experience with helpful features and high scanning speed.
- Extremely Easy to Use: Ergonomic design, clear workflow, easy set-up, plug and play.
About SHINING 3D: SHINING 3D is a vibrant 3D tech pioneer operating at the forefront of innovation in 3D scanning, metrology, additive manufacturing and digital dentistry.
About Manufactur3D Magazine: Manufactur3D is an online magazine on 3D Printing. Visit our Tech News page for more updates on Global 3D Printing News. To stay up-to-date about the latest happenings in the 3D printing world, like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.