After only a brief introduction, anyone in your office will be able to print SLS 3D with Gravity. And, thanks to the most recent updates, it prints better than ever!
Every 3D printer has a limit in terms of how fine details it can print, which is typically determined by the laser. The new Gravity pushes these limits with a detail preservation algorithm, thanks to upgraded Deep Space software.
This will save time for your design engineers in addition to improving print quality. The new Gravity is also easier to clean between print runs than ever before, saving even more time.
Depending on the material, a better thermal design of the processing chamber increases the printable volume by 20-30%. Customers who require a higher print volume than the majority of printers in Gravity’s price range appreciate this greatly.
“An important part of my vision for Gravity has been to create an SLS 3D printer that is as natural to use in the office as your printer for paper. With these new improvements, I think we are more or less there.”– Robert Kniola, Founder and CEO, Wematter
Features in Gravity 2022 Mk II
- Improved water cooling system – it is now more granular, cooling exactly what needs cooling.
- New protective window eliminates some time-consuming cleaning steps between print runs.
- Build preview replaces Slicing, which simplifies and speeds up the placement of your 3D prints in the available print volume.
- Support integration – all support tickets handled via Deep Space
- Improved detail preservation algorithm that automizes several parameters that previously only an experienced SLS 3D print operator would have known.
- Improved thermal design – Deep Space can now handle heat in a better way, leading to more predictable results
- OTA and a complete service panel enable service technicians to monitor and control everything in Gravity remotely, without separate tools or software.
- The list of materials that Gravity can print keeps on growing, bringing it to 18 versions of 6 different materials.
About Manufactur3D Magazine: Manufactur3D is an online magazine on 3D Printing. Visit our Tech News page for more updates on Global 3D Printing News. To stay up-to-date about the latest happenings in the 3D printing world, like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.