PostProcess Technologies, the leading provider of automated and intelligent post-processing solutions for 3D printed parts, has announced a new partnership with Proto3000, a leading provider of 3D printing solutions and services, to provide resin removal solutions for dental customers. Proto3000 will now serve as a channel partner, offering PostProcess solutions to its dental customers in the United States and Canada as part of this collaboration.
Proto3000 will use its expertise and market presence to sell PostProcess’ highly regarded DEMI 400™ and DEMI 800™ automated resin removal systems. This strategic alliance aims to revolutionise the resin removal process for dental professionals by providing a superior alternative to their current IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol)-based processes.
Resin Removal Solutions for Dental Customers
The PostProcess resin removal solution for dental customers offers numerous competitive advantages over legacy workflows, making it an excellent choice for Proto3000’s prestigious clientele. These benefits include:
- Enhanced Safety: PostProcess solutions are non-combustible and non-flammable, resulting in a far safer environment for dental technicians and their teams.
- Reduced Waste: The PostProcess resin removal solution is significantly more sustainable and environmentally friendly than traditional methods because it generates 7-10 times less waste.
- Streamlined Automation: Proto3000 customers will benefit from a more automated workflow, with fewer manual steps in the resin removal process, increasing efficiency and productivity.
- Faster and Consistent Cycle Times: With cycle times under 10 minutes, the PostProcess system allows dental professionals to accelerate their production timelines.
- Improved Part Quality: Proto3000 customers can achieve cleaner, higher-quality parts with the PostProcess resin removal solution, enhancing the overall end-user experience and satisfaction.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership: PostProcess solutions are a more cost-effective alternative to IPA-based processes, lowering operational costs and increasing the return on investment for dental laboratories.
“This collaboration with PostProcess aligns perfectly with our commitment to delivering cutting-edge 3D printing solutions and services. We look forward to helping customers achieve superior post-processing results while maximizing their return on investment.”– Eyal Geiger, Co-Founder and President, Proto3000
Nate Harris, VP of Sales at PostProcess said, “We are excited to collaborate with Proto3000 to bring our innovative resin removal solutions to dental customers across North America. By combining PostProcess’s advanced automation capabilities with Proto3000’s extensive market knowledge, we can provide dental professionals with a game-changing alternative to IPA, offering increased safety, efficiency, and sustainability.”
About Proto3000: Proto3000 is a leading provider of end-to-end advanced manufacturing services and products that use world-class design tools, additive manufacturing processes, metrology technologies, high-performance materials, and part finishing automation to reduce product design cycles, improve production efficiency, and maximise supply-chain flexibility.
About Manufactur3D Magazine: Manufactur3D is an online magazine on 3D Printing. Visit our Global News page for more updates on Global 3D Printing News. To stay up-to-date about the latest happenings in the 3D printing world, like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.