Monotech Systems Ltd, a one-stop solution provider for industry-wide products including 3D printing systems in India, is hosting a webinar for the Indian audience with Markforged, a leading provider of metal and carbon fiber 3D printers, on one of the industry’s most pressing issues: How to integrate 3D printing on the factory shop floor.
The webinar is scheduled for 29th July and starts at 4:30 PM Indian Standard Time.
The webinar, aptly titled ‘Revolutionize your Shop Floor with Markforged,’ will highlight how all industries can utilize and leverage the capabilities of 3D printing and integrate the technology in a sustainable way to revolutionize their shop floor. Over the years, Markforged has observed that technology expands the potential of traditional manufacturing and leads to the development of better products, delivering better quality, better service, and generating profits.
Implementing 3D printing practices can benefit nearly every modern manufacturer. Manufacturers can use 3D printing to turn process inefficiencies and logistical headaches into competitive advantages. The time is right to bring the modern convenience of digital parts to your factory today, to start delivering unprecedented value to your end-customer.
The webinar will throw light on:
- How 3D printing offers a way to execute the entire manufacturing process – design, production and support for low-volume and specialised parts – on a single platform.
- How to produce custom parts cheaper, faster and better with Markforged printers and make better performing products that more closely respond to customer requirements.
- How distributed additive manufacturing infrastructure can enable a leaner, more capable MRO ecosystem.
- How to maintain digital inventory of parts globally that can be 3D printed on-demand at the point of need.
- How to solve manufacturing problems as quickly as they come up with unmatched agility.
Mr. Rajesh Mrithyunjayan: VP of 3D Products and Solutions, Monotech Systems Ltd.
Mr. Arul Regan J.: Manager of 3D Application, Monotech Systems Ltd.
Mr. Anuj Budhiraja: Country Manager – India, Markforged
Join the Webinar to learn how modern machines can print robust parts in a wide range of geometries with ease. Tooling can be digitally transferred anywhere, allowing for point-of-need 3D printing whether you have one local shop or twenty global locations.
The webinar will help you take your business to the next level and be better than your competition.
About Manufactur3D: Manufactur3D is an online magazine on 3D Printing. Visit our Indian Scenario page for more updates on 3D Printing News from India. To stay up-to-date about the latest happenings in the 3D printing world, like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.