- Upgrades its dental NXD 200 printer with advanced printability with orders of magnitude production throughput gains
Nexa3D, a manufacturer of high-speed polymer 3D printers for industrial and dental applications, has announced the immediate availability of its new Professional Series upgrade – the NXDPro 200 dental 3D printer. The Pro Series, which is based on Nexa3D’s ultrafast LSPc™ technology, provides increased productivity, model accuracy, and print success.
The Pro Series expands the materials aperture to accommodate a wider range of dental materials, such as KeyOrtho IBT™ and KeySplint Hard from Keystone Industries.
NXD 200Pro Dental 3D Printer
The NXD 200Pro dental 3D printer is an industry-leading production platform for producing orthodontic models, surgical guides, splints, impression trays, and nightguards on the same day.
The printer is powered by the company’s proprietary Lubricant Sublayer Photo-curing (LSPc) technology and patented structured light matrix, which provides up to a 20x productivity increase over other SLA and DLP 3D printers. Its large 8.5L build volume measuring 275 x 155 x 200mm makes it ideal for high throughput dental lab applications (10.8 x 6.1 x 7.8 inch).
The NXD 200Pro, which was designed specifically for dental labs, provides world-class dental model manufacturing capabilities at ultrafast speeds using validated Keystone performance dental resins. The NXD 200Pro provides high throughput to keep dental operations running smoothly, with the ability to produce up to 20 flat 3D-printed dental models in less than 30 minutes.
According to Jim Zarzour, Head of Dental Solutions at Nexa3D, “We are thrilled to release this significant upgrade to our NXD 200 Dental 3D printer. We recognise the pressing need for higher productivity and lower operating costs that dental labs are faced with, and that is exactly why we enhanced the NXD 200 printer in order to deliver even better throughput with greater reliability, accuracy and repeatability. Additionally, the new Pro Series opens the materials portfolio of the NXD platform to accommodate new dental materials that are tailored for ultrafast printing of dental parts.”
“At Key Dental Technologies, precision and high quality define our aligners, MyClearALIGN!, and Nexa3D’s dental 3D printing solutions enable us to deliver our product with incredible speed, high definition, and affordability.”– Christina Montiel, Laboratory Technician at Key Dental Technologies
Nexa3D’s expanding dental customer base includes large and small dental laboratories, as well as dental practises looking to increase 3D printing throughput with ease and affordability.
Key NXD 200Pro Series Features
- High Throughput: the Pro Series prints up to 8.5 litres of volume in a single build, delivering up to 20x productivity gains over comparable dental 3D printers.
- Advanced printability: powered by an armoured light engine that improves print repeatability, consistency, and reliability.
- Cost effective: the Pro Series build plates are designed to maximize part nesting capabilities while enabling efficient resin drainage and easier cleaning between print jobs, increasing part output while reducing waste and lowering operating time and costs.
- Upgradability: Delivering on the company’s long-standing promise of upgradability, the Pro Upgrade Kit is available for sale to all current NXD 200 users.
- Higher consistency: the Pro Series reduces the variation in parts across a single build, delivering reliability, consistency, and higher production yields.
- Greater print success: the Pro Series printing leverages Nexa3D’s latest light engine and Everlast membrane interface technology and enhanced auto-homing capability to reduce first layer gap and substantially increase first-print success.
The NXD 200Pro dental 3D printer is available for order now.
About Manufactur3D Magazine: Manufactur3D is an online magazine on 3D Printing. Visit our Tech News page for more updates on Global 3D Printing News. To stay up-to-date about the latest happenings in the 3D printing world, like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.